Rebel

Rebel

Rated R

Rated R

My Stalkers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

What would you do for a klondike bar and 20 bucks?

    I haven't followed this trial too much, just enough. I saw some of it the other day while sittin at the baby dr with Mrs O. That rachel jeantel testimony was like draggin nails across the chalkboard. She seemed annoyed and uninterested and the racism reeked off of her. I can go on and on but ill save my breath.
    Now for the uneducated that assume that Zimmerman is guilty and don't even care about the justice system. All they see is black and white and want, what were the words used, oh yea crazy ass cracker taken out in the alley and shot. Theres multiple things wrong right there, yall uneducated come have a seat and ill indulge you. First Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty. Secondly the man Zimmerman has the right to a fair and speedy trail with a jury of his peers. Third hes not white. Fourth all yalls threats can be taken serious and you could find your sorry asses sittin in a jail cell.

They have lost their minds YO!

That thing they call twatter no, twatwaffle, no that aint right oh yea that thing called twitter is kinda amusing. I tried it for a short while, found it confusing to use and I still use a 'dumb phone' and refuse to get a 'smart phone'

Country Rebel

No comments:

Post a Comment

How does this make you feel?