Rebel

Rebel

Rated R

Rated R

My Stalkers

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

peta At Their Best

 Well Miss Dairy Carrie set them straight and was awarded a cease and desist letter from them claiming defamation. She set them in their place.

http://dairycarrie.com/2014/08/12/peta-dairy-farm-video/

Photo: Yes the rumors are true...
PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) did send me a cease and desist letter. They believe that my opinion on their video constitutes defamation. They would like me to retract my post and issue an apology. 
Further, they believe that my retweets of other's statements about the video being a hoax or fraud also constitutes defamation. 
Here is the legal definition of defamation-
"Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person."

PETA wants to bully me into not speaking up for agriculture.

I'm letting you all know that I will NOT be bullied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How does this make you feel?