Rebel

Rebel

Rated R

Rated R

My Stalkers

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Drama Gotta Love It

Been some drama lately. I try to stay out of it until I need to intervene, then hath no fury. With that said, family is important no matter if you agree with them or not. Yea family can be embarassing sometimes, but there's give n take. And there's no reason to push family away. Blood is thicker than water. Although some of my friends have another saying,  Blood is thicker than water and some MUD is thicker than blood. Im just letting it all unfold in front of me enjoyin the cheap entertainment. But some of the comments are fuckin epic. This one takes the cake! 
You know what bitch if you want to keep this shit up you might as well let it run down your leg. 


There is a difference between being a rebel, outlaw and just being complete asinine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How does this make you feel?