Rebel

Rebel

Rated R

Rated R

My Stalkers

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Slacking and Life

     Yea its been over a year since I've posted anything. Alot of shit has been goin on in the past year or so, been following other peoples blogs. Im famous on facebook for my conservative no bullshit stance. Im goin to try to start posting a little more than I have.
      I really need to rename this blog from Life in a Small Town to The Backwoods. Where I live now doesn't even qualify as a town or a township. Im so far out from regular civilization that the banjos are constantly duelin, but its so peaceful out here. The guys down here don't understand why a 'damn yankee' would live out here. They think im just a plain crazy redneck. Took them a minute to believe theres rednecks that come outta of Ohio, made them a firm believer.
      Anyways been tryin to battle this heat and fix the house up while im off of work for an extended amount of time. Alot of work and no real motivation.
Some new ink
      Like I said Ill try to be posting more from new     toys to projects Ive done recently and maybe some from the past. 

1 comment:

How does this make you feel?